Tinnitus, otherwise known as ringing in the ears, can affect anyone. Approximately 50 million Americans suffer from this chronic condition. The sounds and severity of tinnitus can be different depending on the person, but no matter how you slice it – it’s difficult to deal with. If you or a loved one are suffering from debilitating ringing in the ears, understand that you are not alone. A number of celebrities have had tinnitus. Here’s a few of them:
- Gerard Butler – Scottish actor in such films as 300, The Ugly Truth, and How To Train Your Dragon
- Eric Clapton – English musician, known for such hits as “Layla” and “Tears in Heaven”, and a member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Brian Wilson – American musician, leader of the Beach Boys, and also a member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Bob Dylan – American musician, known for such hits as “Blowin’ In The Wind”, and “Like A Rolling Stone”, and a member of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Peter Jennings – Canadian-American journalist and news anchor
- Florence Henderson – American actress and singer, best known for her role of Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower – 34th President of the United States
- Charles Darwin – English naturalist, famous for his theories regarding evolution, and author of the book On the Origin of Species
- Steve Martin – American entertainer. Began his career as a stand up comedian, and has branched out into acting, music, and writing.
- Barbra Streisand – American singer-songwriter, actress, writer, film producer, and director. She’s won two Academy Awards, eight Grammy Awards, five Emmy Awards, and a Tony Award.
While tinnitus and ringing in the ears can be difficult to handle, it has not stopped these people from achieving unbelievable success in their lives. You are not alone. Ring Relief has successfully helped many find relief from the ringing in the ears. We work with our customers to help them not only get healthy, but also to stay healthy, naturally.