Relief from Pink Eye!
PinkEye Relief® is a homeopathic, sterile eye drop used to provide temporary relief from redness, burning, watering, inflammation, sensation of grittiness and overnight crusting in the eyes. This homeopathic formula stimulates the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve these symptoms.
What is Pink Eye?
Pink eye may be due to an inflammation of the outermost layer of the eye. Although a number of conditions can make the eye look pink or red. A physician’s counsel should be sought out, in order to rule out any serious causes. Pink eye can occur in adults, but most often occurs in young children, who are more vulnerable.
How can you tell what type of pink eye you have?
The way your eyes feel will provide some clues:
- Viral pink eye usually causes excessive eye watering and a light discharge. The most common cause is the same virus as the common cold, and it is very contagious
- Bacterial pink eye often causes a red eye and thick, sticky discharge, sometimes greenish. It is highly contagious and caused by bacterial infections
- Allergic pink eye affects both eyes and causes itching and redness in the eyes and sometimes the nose, as well as excessive tearing. It is a reaction to an irritant and is not contagious.
- Giant Papillary pink eye (GPC) usually affects both eyes and causes contact lens intolerance, itching, a heavy discharge, tearing and red bumps on the underside of the eyelids.
It can often be difficult to tell the type of pink eye you have by symptoms alone. Your eye doctor will usually prescribe antibiotics for the more severe form of pink eye. For these reasons, anytime you develop red, irritated eyes, you should call your eye doctor immediately and schedule an eye exam.
What is PinkEye Relief®?
PinkEye Relief® Eye Drops are naturally homeopathic. Naturally meaning it is optimally comprised with our patented formulation using 5 specific active ingredients. Our specific formula uses elements that have been used for hundreds of years, but only our formula uses this formulation. Here are some descriptions of our active ingredients and a little bit about them:
- Aconite — for inflammation and redness for your sore, tired, and over-worked eyes.
- Apis— for red, burning, swollen eyes that feel better with cold applications.
- Argentum Nitricum— for red, swollen eyes with puss-like discharge and splintering pains.
- Euphrasia— for pink eyes with watery tears that burn the face and may become a thick discharge. Despite the production of watery tears, the individual may complain of a dry, gritty sensation in the eyes.
- Natrum Arsenicicum— for pink eyes with crusting, grittiness and/or overnight yellow green discharge and itchy eyes that may accompany or immediately follow a cold. The eyelids tend to stick together, and symptoms generally improve with cold compresses too.
PinkEye Relief® Drug Facts