Tinnitus, also known as “ringing in the ears”, is the sensation of noise in the ear(s) when no external noise is present. For some, it can be sporadic; coming and going throughout the day, while others suffer consistently. Tinnitus can be incredibly difficult to deal with, and may greatly affect the quality of life in the worst cases. Currently, there is no cure for tinnitus, but Ring Relief may be able to help. We’ve gathered a big list of tinnitus resources to help you on your journey.
- The American Tinnitus Association
- Hearing Health Foundation
- Local Support Group Locator
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Mayo Clinic