Blurry. Dry. Red. Tired Eyes.
Get Relief with AgingEye Relief®.
*FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Individual results may vary.
What is AgingEye Relief®?
AgingEye Relief® Eye Drops is a homeopathic eye drop designed to be used with adult eye supplements. AgingEye Relief® provides temporary relief for symptoms such as floaters, opacities, blurry vision, dry, red eyes, tired eyes, cloudy vision, difficulty reading, and poor night vision. AgingEye Relief® also provides corneal health and macular health support. AgingEye Relief® is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
Use 1-2 drops, 3 times a day or as needed.
Questions? Contact us.
What is aging eye?
As we age, our bodies start to wear down a bit – and the same is true for our eyes. Aging eyes may suffer from cloudy vision, poor night vision, dryness, redness, blurry vision, or tiredness, among other symptoms. Everyone suffers from these symptoms as they age.
|Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 13x||Floaters, opacities|
|Calendula officinalis HPUS 3x, 6x, 12x||Corneal health|
|Carboneum sulpharatum HPUS 6x, 9x, 15x||Macular health|
|Cineraria maritima HPUS 5x||Cloudy vision|
|Conium maculatum HPUS 6x, 9x, 15x||Poor night vision|
|Euphrasia HPUS 6x||Dryness, redness|
|Selenium metallicum HPUS 12x||Blurry vision|
|Zincum metallicum HPUS 12x||Tired eyes|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Benzalkonium chloride (preservative), Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate dibasic, Sodium phosphate monobasic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye.
- Use several times per day as needed.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Q: What are aging eyes?
Answer: As we age, our bodies start to wear down a bit – and the same is true for our eyes. Aging eyes may suffer from cloudy vision, poor night vision, dryness, redness, blurry vision, or tiredness, among other symptoms. Everyone suffers from these symptoms as they age.
Q: What is AgingEye Relief®?
Answer: AgingEye Relief® is a homeopathic eye drop, designed to be used with adult eye supplements. AgingEye Relief® provides temporary relief for symptoms such as floaters, opacities, blurry vision, dry, red eyes, tired eyes, cloudy vision, difficulty reading, and poor night vision. AgingEye Relief® also provides corneal health and macular health support. AgingEye Relief® is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Q: How does AgingEye Relief® work?
Answer: AgingEye Relief® works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause, in a large dose, aging eye symptoms. These ingredients, in a micro-dilution, gently stimulate the immune system to respond to these symptoms.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Aging eye symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to ensure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed, and that the condition is properly monitored.
Q: How long should I use AgingEye Relief® before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. It may take up to 60 days for full relief. While a great number of people have found relief with our products, they do not work for everyone.
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have a 200-year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. Use only after diagnosis by a physician; who should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.