Blurry. Dry. Red. Tired. Poor Night Vision.
Get Relief with Blur Relief®.
*FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
What is Blur Relief®?
Blur Relief® is a homeopathic eye drop designed to be used with reading glasses. Blur Relief® provides temporary relief for symptoms such as blurry vision, dry, red eyes, tired eyes, cloudy vision, difficulty reading, and poor night vision. Blur Relief® is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
Use 1-2 drops, 3 times a day or as needed.
Questions? Contact us.
Do you have difficulty reading or driving at night?
Vision progressively blurs with age, which causes difficulty reading, poor night vision, difficulty driving, eye fatigue, reliance on bifocals, and dry, red eyes. Approximately 100 million Americans either have or will develop these symptoms in the next ten years, as the baby boomer population ages.
|Cineraria maritima HPUS 5x||Cloudy vision|
|Calcarea flourica HPUS 13x||Opacities|
|Conium maculatum HPUS 6x||Poor night vision|
|Euphrasia officinalis HPUS 6x||Dryness, redness|
|Gelsemium sempervirens HPUS 6x||Blurry vision|
|Natrum mariaticum HPUS 6x||Difficulty reading|
|Ruta graveolens HPUS 6x||Tired eyes|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Benzalkonium chloride, Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate dibasic, Sodium phosphate monobasic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye.
- Use several times per day as needed.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. · Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Q: What is Presbyopia?
Answer: Presbyopia translated from Greek means “aging eye.” It is a condition that causes vision to progressively blur with age, causing eye fatigue, poor night vision and reliance on bifocals & reading glasses. This formula supports eye vitality and refreshes tired, dry, red and irritated eyes.
Q: What is Blur Relief®?
Answer: Blur Relief® is a homeopathic eye drop with seven active ingredients which are indicated to address blurry vision, dry, red, tired eyes and poor night vision from glare.
Q: How does Blur Relief® work?
Answer: Blur Relief® works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients which would cause, in a large dose – blurry, dry, red and tired eyes. These ingredients in a micro-dilution gently address these symptoms.
Q: Can I use Blur Relief® with contact lenses in place?
Answer: People report the drops feel great with contacts. You should consult your doctor before use.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Blurry vision may be an indication of other conditions which should be ruled out by a doctor.
Q: How long should I use Blur Relief® before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different and since the homeopathic active ingredients results will vary from person to person. Generally, results will be gradually noticed. Dryness, redness and sensation of fatigue are often relieved immediately. People report that the drops feel wonderful to use and have a soothing, vitalizing effect
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have a 200-year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.