Dryness. Redness. Lack of Tears.
Get Relief with Dryness Relief™.
FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
What is Dryness Relief™ Eye Drops?
Dryness Relief™ is a homeopathic eye drop formulated to naturally moisten dry, irritated eyes. Dryness Relief™ uses 100% natural active ingredients to temporarily relieve symptoms including extreme dryness, redness, lack of tears, and achy eyes. Dryness Relief™ is safe and gentle to use with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
Use 1-2 drops, 3 times a day or as needed
Why Do My Eyes Feel So Dry?
Dry eye is a common condition that occurs due to lack of adequate tear production in the eye. Dry eyes can be caused by both lack of sufficient tear production as well as the production of low-quality tears that do not effectively lubricate the eye. As we age, the risk of acquiring this condition increases. Dry eye symptoms include discomfort, stinging, burning, scratching, redness, increased sensitivity, watering eyes (due to irritation), and eye fatigue.
|Argentum nitricum HPUS 10X||Aching, dry feeling eyes|
|Natrum muriaticum HPUS 6X||Initiates tears, dry eyes|
|Nux moschata HPUS 12X||Lack of tears, dry eyes|
|Ruta graveolens HPUS 8X||Eyestrain|
|Sulphur HPUS 9X||Dryness and redness|
|Zincum metallicum HPUS 12X||Extreme dryness|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Benzalkonium chloride (preservative), Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate dibasic, Sodium phosphate monobasic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye.
- Use several times per day as needed.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Coming to retailers near you soon
Q: How does Dryness Relief™ work?
Answer: Dryness Relief™ works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause, in a large dose, dry eye symptoms. These ingredients, in a micro-dilution, gently stimulate the immune system to respond to these symptoms.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Dry eye symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to insure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed, and that the condition is properly monitored.
Q: How long should I use Dryness Relief™ before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. It may take up to 60 days for full relief. While a great number of people have found relief with our products, they do not work for everyone. For that reason, we have the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have a 200 year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. Use only after diagnosis by a physician; who should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.