Eye Lid Relief® PM Ointment
Red lids, oily lids, dry and flaky lids.
Get Relief with Eye Lid Relief® PM.
What is Eye Lid Relief® PM?
Eye Lid Relief® PM is a homeopathic eye ointment that uses 100% natural active ingredients to temporarily relieve symptoms such as crusting, gritty eye lids, swollen, red lids, oily and sticky eye lids. Eye Lid Relief® PM is safe and gentle to use with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each tube is .14 oz (4 grams).
Thoroughly wash your hands.
Squeeze out approx. 1/8” of the ointment onto your finger tip
Gently apply the ointment directly to the eye lid.
Apply before bedtime.
Questions? Contact us.
*FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Individual results may vary.
What is Blepharitis?
Blepharitis is a medical condition characterized by inflammation of the eyelids. Symptoms of Blepharitis include swollen, red eyelids, crusting eyelids, oily, sticky eyelids, and dry, flaky eyelids. Blepharitis is often a chronic condition and is linked to other symptoms including dry eyes, redness, burning, and irritation.
What Causes Blepharitis?
Blepharitis is most commonly caused by an overgrowth of bacteria along the margins of the lids and lashes. This overgrowth can result in biofilm — an oily, sticky layer of discharge that forms around the lids. Unfortunately, this biofilm can also cause inflammation of the oil glands in the eyelids, causing further inflammation and worsening of symptoms (Meibomian Gland Dysfunction). Other causes for Blepharitis include bacterial eyelid infections, dry eyes, fungal infections, and parasites (eyelash mites). Blepharitis often occurs along with other skin conditions such as eczema, dandruff, or psoriasis. Additionally, it is common to experience pink eye symptoms along with Blepharitis.
What is Eye Lid Relief® PM?
Eye Lid Relief® PM is a homeopathic ointment that offers soothing relief for Blepharitis symptoms such as crusting, gritty eyelids, swollen, red eyelids, oily, sticky eyelids, and sleeplessness. Eye Lid Relief® PM Ointment combines a unique blend of active and inactive ingredients to soothe discomfort and heal Blepharitis symptoms while you sleep. Eye Lid Relief® PM works best when used as a companion product to an eyelid scrub or wipe. First, use the eye lid wipe to scrub clean the surface of the lid. Then, squeeze out approx. 1/8” of the ointment onto your fingertip and gently apply the ointment directly to the eye lid. Eyelid Relief® ointment stays on the lid overnight which provides soothing comfort and healing while you sleep. Scrub Then Heal with new Eye Lid Relief® PM Ointment Today!
|Adrenalinum HPUS 7x||Crusty, gritty lids|
|argentum metallicum HPUS 11x||Swollen, oily lids|
|Calcarea suphurica HPUS 9x||Stye, acne rosacea|
|Clematis erecta HPUS 6x||Eye discharge|
|Euphrasia offcinalis HPUS 6x||Red, itchy irritated lids|
|Graphites HPUS 11x||Meilbomian Gland Dysfunction(MGD)|
|Hydrastis canadensis HPUS 6x||Dry, flaky lids|
|Pulsatilla HPUS 6x||Sleeplessness|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Lactose, Lanolin alcohol, Mineral oil, White petrolatum.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2:
Consult a physician before use.
- Wash your hands before use.
- Before bedtime, pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small 1/8 inch of ointment, to the inside of
- Close the eye to allow contact with the eye.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED tube.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- The bottom ridge of tube is exposed.
- Cap or tube is damaged.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep tube tightly closed. Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections.
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
How does Eye Lid Relief® PM work?
Eye Lid Relief® PM work works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause Blepharitis symptoms in a larger dose. These ingredients in a micro-dilution gently assist the immune system to address symptoms associated with Blepharitis.
Can Eye Lid Relief® PM go in my eye?
Eye Lid Relief® PM is a sterile eye ointment that has been formulated to be applied inside the eye lid.
What else can I do to help my Blepharitis?
When you have Blepharitis it is important to clean your eyes daily with a gentle cleaner such as baby shampoo. It may be necessary to use a warm compress before cleaning to help loosen and crusting that may have occurred. Once the area is cleaned you can apply Eye Lid Relief® PM as directed to help sooth and relieve symptoms.
Should I see a doctor?
Homeopathic remedies have no side effects, and have a 200 year track record of being safe for children, and adults. However, we do recommend seeing a doctor to rule out any serious condition.
How long should I use it before I get relief?
Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. While we do have reports of people getting results in a few days, generally results will be gradually noticed between several days to weeks.
What reactions, complications, or side effects are there?
Homeopathy has a 200-year track record of safe and effective relief, and our products are safe for infants, children, and adults. We recommend visiting a doctor to rule out any serious conditions.