Eye Strain Relief™
*FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Individual results may vary.
Eye fatigue. Eye Strain. Difficulty focusing.
Get Relief with Eye Strain Relief™.
Eye Strain Relief™ is a homeopathic eye drop designed to be used daily on an as needed basis for eye strain symptoms including, eye strain with headache, eye fatigue, blurry vision, or double vision. Eye Strain Relief™ is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
Use 1-2 drops, 3 times a day or as needed.
Questions? Contact us.
Why do my eyes feel strained?
Eye strain can be caused by concentrated use of your eyes from activities including driving, reading, working on a computer for extended periods of time, or inadequate or excessive lighting. If you notice eye discomfort caused by looking at something for a long period of time, it may be eye strain. Eye strain can be uncomfortable, however it does not lead to any permanent eye damage.
What is Eye Strain Relief™?
Eye Strain Relief™ is a homeopathic eye drop formulated with six homeopathic ingredients that address the symptoms of eye strain. These symptoms include, eye strain with headache, eye fatigue, blurry vision, or double vision. This homeopathic eye drop is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
|Conium Maculatum HPUS 6x||Eye fatigue, drooping lids|
|Euphrasia HPUS 6x||Relaxing, calming, soothing|
|Natrium muriaticum HPUS 8x||Difficulty reading|
|Physostigma venenosum HPUS 13x||Myopia, difficulty focusing|
|Ruta graveolens HPUS 6x||Eye strain with headache|
|Senega officinalis HPUS 6x||Double vision|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Benzalkonium chloride (preservative), Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate dibasic, Sodium phosphate monobasic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye.
- Use several times per day as needed.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. · Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Q: What is Eye Strain Relief®?
Answer: Eye Strain® is a homeopathic eye drop, designed to be used with adult eye supplements. Eye Strain Relief® provides temporary relief for symptoms such as eye strain with headache, double vision, Difficulty focusing, difficulty reading, eye fatigue. Eye Strain Relief® is safe and gentle to use, with no side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Q: How does Eye Strain Relief® work?
Answer: Eye Strain Relief® works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause, in a large dose, eye strain symptoms. These ingredients, in a micro-dilution, gently stimulate the immune system to respond to these symptoms.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Eye Strain symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to insure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed, and that the condition is properly monitored.
Q: How long should I use Eye Strain Relief® before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. It may take up to 60 days for full relief. While a great number of people have found relief with our products, they do not work for everyone.
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have a 200 year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. Use only after diagnosis by a physician; who should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.