Eye Twitching Relief®
Out of stock
Twitching. Irritation. Tired Eyes.
Get Relief with Eye Twitching Relief®.
*FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Individual results may vary.
What is Eye Twitching Relief®?
Eye Twitching Relief® Eye Drops is a homeopathic eye drop designed to be used daily or for random eye spasms during twitching events or eye lid spasms. Eye Twitching Relief® temporarily relieve symptoms such as twitching eyelids, spasms, quivering, irritation, sensitivity, eye strain, and tired eyes. Eye Twitching Relief® is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
Use 1-2 drops, 3 times a day or as needed
Why are my Eyelids Twitching?
Eye twitching and eyelid spasms are common and can be caused by numerous conditions. The most common causes of eye twitching include eye irritation, eye-strain, fatigue, and stress. Symptoms may last several seconds to a minute and are typically mild, described as “a gentle tug on the eyelid.” In some instances, more intense spasms may occur. While most cases of eye twitching are benign, very rarely eyelid twitching can indicate a more serious condition. For this reason, we always recommend consulting a health care professional to rule out any serious causes.
|Agaricus muscarius HPUS 7X||Eye Spasms|
|Cuprum metallicum HPUS 12X||Twitching eyelids|
|Euphrasia HPUS 6X||Dryness, irritation|
|Jaborandi HPUS 9X||Eyestrain, fatigue|
|Magnesia phosphorica HPUS 11X||Twitching under eye|
|Stannum metallicum HPUS 12X||Eye twitching|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Benzalkonium chloride (preservative), Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate dibasic, Sodium phosphate monobasic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye.
- Use several times per day as needed.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Q: How does Eye Twitching Relief® work?
Answer: Eye Twitching Relief® works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause, in a large dose, aging eye symptoms. These ingredients, in a micro-dilution, gently stimulate the immune system to respond to these symptoms.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Eye Twitching symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to insure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed, and that the condition is properly monitored.
Q: How long should I use Eye Twitching® before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. It may take up to 60 days for full relief. While a great number of people have found relief with our products, they do not work for everyone. For that reason, we have the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have a 200 year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. Use only after diagnosis by a physician; who should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.