Flu Relief® is a homeopathic Fast Dissolving Tablet™ made with an 100% natural active ingredient that provides temporary relief for flu symptoms such as fever, chills, headache, dry cough, sore throat, runny nose, severe aches, weakness, and fatigue. When colds and flu hit, you need fast relief. Flu Relief’s® Fast Dissolving Tablets™, dissolve under your tongue (sublingual) which has been proven to be the optimal way for rapid absorbed of ingredients into your system. For best results take at the first sign of cold and flu symptoms.
• Natural Active ingredient
• No Drug Interactions
• No Known Side Effects
FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
Why a Fast Dissolving Tablet?
Cold and flu symptoms can come on quickly and when they do, you want fast relief. This is why the sublingual route (under the tongue) is useful when rapid onset of action is desired with better patient compliance than orally ingested tablets. In terms of permeability, the sublingual area of the oral cavity (i.e. the floor of the mouth) is more permeable than the buccal (cheek) area, which in turn is more permeable than the palatal (roof of the mouth) area. This means dissolving the tablet under your tongue is the most efficient route for oral homeopathic medicines.
1: Shojaei AH. Buccal mucosa as a route for systemic drug delivery: a review. J Pharm Pharm Sci. 1998;1(1):15‐30.
Flu Relief® Ingredients
|Anas barbariae 200CK HPUS||Reduce the duration and severity of flu like symptoms|
Inactive ingredients Copovidone, Crospovidone, Lactose, Magnesium stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Sorbitol. cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Sorbitol.
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief of flu symptoms such as: • body aches, headache, fever, chills and fatigue, after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician. * These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Directions for Use
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.
- Do not chew or swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet every six hours.
- Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary
• A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
• This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
• Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
•In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: • You experience worsening symptoms.
• Any new symptoms appear.
• Symptoms last longer than 3 days.
• Do not use if blister seal is broken. • Store at room temperature 15º to 30º C (59º to 86º F). • Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications. • Retain carton for full drug facts.
How often should I use Flu Relief®?
For best results, take at the start of symptoms of cold or flu.Take 1 tablet every six hours. Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking
Is it safe to take with other medications?
Com-Pare2™ Flu Relief® is safe to take with other medications. The natural active ingredient is micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known contraindications.
Where is the product manufactured?
Com-Pare2™ Flu Relief® is manufactured in the United States.