Alleviate the pain of migraine headaches with The Relief Products® Migraine Headache Therapy™. These fast-dissolving tablets provide natural relief from the symptoms of migraines including pounding, throbbing headache, vertigo, light-headedness, nausea, and blurred vision. Migraine Headache Therapy™ is safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
The Relief Products® Migraine Headache Therapy™, 50 count
|Belladonna HPUS 6x, 12x||Pounding, Throbbing Headache|
|Bryonia HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Pressure Headache, Vertigo|
|Cimicifuga racemosa HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Lightheadedness|
|Coffea cruda HPUS 3x||Intolerable Pain, Sensitivity|
|Glonoinum HPUS 12x,18x||Bursting Headache,Vertigo|
|Iris versicolor HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Sick Headache, Nausea|
|Natrum muriaticum HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x||Blinding Headache, Blurred Vision|
According to homeopathic indications, these ingredients provide temporary relief of Migraine Headache symptoms such as:
• Pounding, Throbbing Headache • Pressure Headache, Vertigo • Lightheadedness • Intolerable Pain, Sensitivity • Bursting Headache • Sick Headache, Nausea • Blinding Headache, Blurred Vision after diagnosis by a physician.
A Physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
• This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment. • Initial worsening of symptoms may occur. • If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. • Keep out of reach of children. • In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• You experience worsening symptoms.
• If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
• Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.
• Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.
• Do not chew or swallow whole.
• Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
• Use up to 6 times a day as needed.
• Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
• Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.
• Evaluate results over several months.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
• Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects. • Store in a cool dark location.
What is migraine headache?
The classic migraine episode is characterized by unilateral head discomfort preceded by various visual, sensory, motor symptoms collectively known as an aura. In practice, however, migraine headaches may be on one side of the head or on both sides of the head. Migraine headaches may or may not be accompanied with visual, sensory and/or motor symptoms.
What is Migraine Headache Therapy™?
Migraine Headache Therapy™ is a homeopathic formula containing seven ingredients selected to address multiple symptoms such as pounding/throbbing headache, vertigo, lightheadedness, intolerable discomfort, sensitivity to light/noise/, bursting headache, sick headache, nausea, blinding headache and blurred vision.
How does Migraine Headache Therapy™ work?
Migraine Headache Therapy™ works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause migraine headache symptoms in a larger dose. These ingredients in a micro-dilution address migraine headache symptoms.
Should I see a doctor?
Migraine headache symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to insure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed and that the condition is properly monitored.
How long should I use the Migraine Therapy™ before getting relief?
Every individual is different, and results will vary from person to person. When taken upon the onset of a migraine headache episode, those who find relief generally see it rather quickly. However, in order to minimize the probability of occurrence of future headaches, Migraine Therapy™ should be used daily.
What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Homeopathic remedies have a 200 year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.