Red. Dry. Burning. Itching.
Get Relief with RedEye Relief™.
RedEye Relief™ Eye Drops RedEye Relief™ Sterile Eye Drops is a homeopathic product which provides temporary relief from symptoms such as burning, stinging, itching, watering eyes, redness, and dry eyes. RedEye Relief™ Eye Drops are safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
Use 1-2 drops, 3 times a day or as needed.
Questions? Contact us.
What is causing my red eyes?
Eye redness occurs when the vessels in your eye become swollen or irritated. Redness of the eye, also called bloodshot eyes, can indicate the presence of several different health problems. While some of these problems are benign, others are serious and require emergency medical attention. Please see your physician. The redness of your eye may be a cause for concern. However, most serious eye problems happen when you have redness along with pain or changes in your vision.
What is RedEye Relief™ Eye Drops?
RedEye Relief™ Sterile Eye Drops is a homeopathic product which provides temporary relief from symptoms such as burning,stinging, itching, watering eyes, redness, and dry eyes. RedEye Relief™ Eye Drops are safe and gentle to use, with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications. RedEye Relief™ Eye Drops may be used safely with PinkEye Relief® Eye Drops or Blur Relief® Eye Drops for maximum relief.
|Apis HPUS 6x||Burning, stinging, itching, watering|
|Euphrasia HPUS 6x||Red eyes or lids, itching, burning, watering|
|Hepar sulphuris HPUS 6x||Redness, stinging, discharge|
|Hoitzia coccinea HPUS 6X||Redness, dryness|
|Pulsatilla HPUS 6x||Itching, burning, redness, watering|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Benzalkonium chloride (preservative), Purified water, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate dibasic, Sodium phosphate monobasic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye.
- Use several times per day as needed.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use. • Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- You frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. · Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Q: What is RedEye Relief®?
Answer: RedEye Relief® is a homeopathic eye drop, designed to be used with adult eye supplements. RedEye Relief® provides temporary relief for symptoms such as floaters, opacities, blurry vision, dry, red eyes, tired eyes, cloudy vision, difficulty reading, and poor night vision. RedEye Relief® also provides corneal health and macular health support. RedEye Relief® is safe and gentle to use, with no side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Q: How does RedEye Relief® work?
Answer: RedEye Relief® works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause, in a large dose, aging eye symptoms. These ingredients, in a micro-dilution, gently stimulate the immune system to respond to these symptoms.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Red eye symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to insure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed, and that the condition is properly monitored.
Q: How long should I use RedEye Relief® before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. It may take up to 60 days for full relief. While a great number of people have found relief with our products, they do not work for everyone. For that reason, we have the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contra-indications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have a 200 year history of having no known adverse reactions or drug interactions. They are okay for adults and children over the age of 12. Use only after diagnosis by a physician; who should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.