Stye Relief® Ointment
Red. Itchy. Burning. Swollen.
Get Relief with Stye Relief®.
Stye Relief® Lubricating Sterile Eye Ointment is a homeopathic ointment for the temporary relief of the symptoms of styes such as • itching • burning • tearing and swollen bumps on the eyelid. Stye Relief® ointment is safe and gentle to use with no known side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each tube 0.14 oz (4 grams).
Apply 3 to 4 times a day.
Questions? Contact us.
What is Stye Relief® Eye Ointment?
Stye Relief® Eye Ointment provide temporary relief from symptoms such as red swollen bumps on the eyelids, itching, burning or swollen eyelids after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician. *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
|Apis HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c||Pain and burning|
|CarboneumSulphuratum HPUS6c,12c,18c||Reoccurring inflammations|
|Pulsatilla HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c||Painful swelling|
|Silica HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c||Itching|
|Staphysagria HPUS 6c, 12c, 18c||Watering and Burning|
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Lactose, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil, White Petrolatum
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use.
- Thoroughly wash your hands
- Open the cap and squeeze out approximately 1//8” of the ointment onto your finger tip.
- Gently apply the ointment directly to the stye.
- Replace cap after each use.
Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
- For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers: Consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To avoid contamination – do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Do not use if:
- Bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed.
- Cap or tube is damaged.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- The condition worsens.
- Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep tube tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. · Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Question: What is a Stye?
Answer: A stye is a tender, painful red bump located at the base of an eyelash or under the inside of the eyelid. A stye results from a localized infection of the glands. Styes are very common, most often between the ages of 20 and 50.
Question: What is Stye Relief®?
Answer: Stye Relief® is a homeopathic lubricating eye ointment. It is the first of its kind, and it relieves symptoms associated with styes.
Question: How does it work?
Answer: Stye Relief® works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause stye symptoms in a larger dose. These ingredients in a micro-dilution gently assist the immune system to address symptoms associated with styes.
Question: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Homeopathic remedies have no side effects, and have a 200 year track record of being safe for children, and adults. However, we do recommend seeing a doctor to rule out any serious condition.
Question: How long should I use it before I get relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. While we do have reports of people getting results in a few days, generally results will be gradually noticed between one to several days.
Question: What reactions, complications, or side effects are there?
Answer: Stye Relief® is an all-natural, homeopathic product. It has no side effects or interactions with any other medications that you might be taking. Homeopathy has a 200-year track record of safe and effective relief, and our products are safe for infants, children, and adults. We recommend visiting a doctor to rule out any serious conditions.
Question: What’s the difference between Stye Relief® and competitors?
Answer: Stye Relief® is the only product on the market that is both homeopathic and an ointment. There are other ointments on the market, but they are not homeopathic. There are other homeopathic products for the treatment of Styes, but they are in liquid form, so the drops run off and do not stay on the affected area. With Stye Relief®, the ointment will stay in place and help you to feel better.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.