Swimmer’s Ear Complete Relief™
Ear Irritation. Ear Pain. Water in the Ears.
Get Relief with Swimmer’s Ear Complete Relief™.
FDA Disclaimer: Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
What is Swimmer's Ear Complete?
Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops is a homeopathic ear drop made with 100% natural active ingredients. Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops are formulated to relieve symptoms such as sensitivity to touch in ear, pain and discomfort, water and congestion in the ear, as well as ear irritation. Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops can be used after your ear has been submerged or exposed to water, or at the first sign of ear irritation. Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ offers no know side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Each bottle is 10 mL (0.33 fl oz).
For in ear use only
Use 4-5 drops in each affected ear
What is Swimmer's Ear?
According to the CDC, Swimmer’s ear is an infection of the outer ear canal. Symptoms of swimmer’s ear usually include itchiness inside the ear, redness, swelling of the ear, and pain. Swimmer’s ear occurs when water stays trapped in the ear canal for long periods of time. To help prevent swimmer's ear, keep your ears as dry as possible.
Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™Ear Drops
|Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 12x,18x||Itching, irritability|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum HPUS 12x , 18x||Sensitive to touch, water|
|Hoitzia HPUS 12x, 18x||Fullness in the ear, water, pain and discomfort|
|Kali muriaticum HPUS 12x, 18x||Clogged ear|
|Mercurius solubilis HPUS 12x, 18x||Swimmers ear irritation|
|Valeriana officinalis HPUS 12x, 18x||Relaxing, calming|
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Glycerin, Isopropyl alcohol 94% .
Swimmers Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops
Directions for Use:
Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and up.
- For use in ear only.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear.
- Warm contents to body temperature by holding bottle in your hands.
- Tilt your head to the side and let solution drip into the ear.
- Never put the tip into the ear canal.
- Keep drops in your ear by tilting your head for 20 to 40 seconds.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary. May take up to 60 days to see results.
Swimmers Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops
- A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Replace cap after every use. Use within 30 days of opening.
Do not use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear or dizziness.
- If you have ear tubes, after surgery or with damaged ear drums.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience ear pain or worsening symptoms.
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Store at room temperature 15 to 30 C (59 to 86F) Keep bottle tightly closed.
Non-prescription drug products cannot treat infections. Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications.
Q: What is Swimmer's ear?
Answer: "Swimmer's ear is an infection in the outer ear canal, which runs from your eardrum to the outside of your head. It's often brought on by water that remains in your ear after swimming, creating a moist environment that aids bacterial growth" -mayoclinic.org
Q: What is Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief ™?
Answer: Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ is a homeopathic ear drop made with 100% natural active ingredients. Swimmer’s Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops are formulated to relieve symptoms such as sensitivity to touch in ear, pain and discomfort, water and congestion in the ear, as well as ear irritation. Swimmer’s Ear Complete Relief™ Ear Drops are safe and gentle to use, offering no know side effects, interactions with other medications, or contraindications.
Q: How does Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief ™ work?
Answer: Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ works via the traditional homeopathic mode of action, which is that it utilizes small amounts (micro-dilutions) of ingredients that would cause, in a large dose, swimmer's ear symptoms. These ingredients, in a micro-dilution, gently stimulate the immune system to respond to these symptoms.
Q: Should I see a doctor?
Answer: Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ symptoms should always be diagnosed by a doctor to insure that the most appropriate treatment or treatments are prescribed, and that the condition is properly monitored.
Q: How long should I use Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief ™ before getting relief?
Answer: Every individual is different, and since the homeopathic active ingredients are stimulating the body’s response, results will vary from person to person. It may take up to 60 days for full relief. While a great number of people have found relief with our products, they do not work for everyone. May take up to 60 days to see results.
Q: What adverse reactions, drug interactions, contraindications, or possible complications are there?
Answer: Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief is a very safe product, with no side effects, contraindications, or interactions with other medications. Homeopathic remedies have a 200 year history of safety. Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ is suitable for adults and children over the age of 12. A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur, a situation known by homeopathic doctors as a healing aggravation. If this occurs, discontinue use until symptoms subside, then resume use.
Q: What should I do if I put Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ in my eyes.
Answer: Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ has Isopropyl alcohol as an inactive ingredients which will cause eye irritation. If Swimmer's Ear Complete Relief™ come into contact with your eye rise eyes immediately with water.